AB Agri has a broad base of expertise, helping to drive efficiency in the agri-food chain.
Range of expertise includes:
- In-depth understanding of EU food and feed legislation
- Understanding of producer, processor and retailer requirements
- R&D and marketing of world leading enzymes, yeasts and other micro-ingredients for use in animal feeds.
- Procurement, nutrition, formulation, quality management
- Compound feed manufacture, including bio-secure feeds
- Micro-ingredient and premix supply for the pig, poultry, ruminant, pet and aqua sectors.
- High performance piglet starter feeds
- Supply chain solutions such as greenhouse gas modelling, managed supply pools, and environmental schemes
- Use of IS technology and systems in feed manufacture and distribution
- Co-product logistics, processing and marketing as added-value alternative feeds and for the bio-fuel industry
- Consultancy Services
- Audit and farm assurance services to farmers supplying milk processors
- Nutritional specifications and formulations
- Manufacturing and Processing
- Storage and Transport
- Risk Management
- Internal and External Auditing
- Design and Development of Certification Standards
- Leader in Near Infra-Red Reflectance (NIR) rapid analysis software calibration
- Livestock and Poultry Marketing Services